Scripted musical notation available

Luigi Di Martino mirrorman54 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 09:55:03 EST 2003

Hi Erik

>that will have to await developments, but the
>idea that students might be motivated to
>step-read code by programs that do things that
>excite them, is my guiding light.

Take a chance
And dance with me
Turn around
And set us free
Wear a smile
Light the sky
Move to Love
Will never die

Just checked out your website and I see what you mean. You didn't mention
Hank! Dancing is something I have always enjoyed, and I wish you the best
with your ideas, which I like the sound of. Due to the current state of
affairs at the moment I am going to take a break and go record some
anti-war/pro-peace songs..:-)

Lui