Unwanted tool switch

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Mon Mar 17 10:39:01 EST 2003

>  > Ken,
>>
>>  The only time I have had this problem and had to resort to "send ....
>>  in 10 millisecond" was after a "create" command (create field,or
>>  button or graphic or whatever) or in effect creating an image by
>>  importing an image file.
>>
>>  Otherwise a simple "choose the browse tool" works. This will surely
>>  go  away  in 2.0
>----------
>Nope, it doesn't, that's why I made the original post.
>
>Best regards,
>Ken N.

Ken,

If you remove the line

         "import paint from file "Brandy1.jpg",

  do you still wind up with the  pointer tool?

As I said, the only time  this happens  to me is when you "create"
something, or *effectively*  create something using "import paint..."

Or did you mean that it hasn't been fixed in the 2.0 pre-beta? That
would be surprising!

Jim Hurley