Standalone UI's, data stacks, image files

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Mon Mar 17 02:58:01 EST 2003

**********
> Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 21:18:41 -0500
> From: "John J. Theobald" <mailjjt at bellsouth.net>
> Subject: Re: Standalone UI's, data stacks, image files
>
> Well, I can't answer all of your questions because as I used to tell my
> students, "You retain more by doing it yourself than by me telling you
> how to do it."
Thanks John. Ya done good ;-)

The only thing I don't understand is this:

put image "image2" into image "images" of stack thisstack

I thought you couldn't put an image into an image.

Other than that, it's similar to what I did. I got an image, but I didn't
know how to getrid of the one that was already there.

Also, I couldn't get the image I brought in to go into the bg group where I
need it. Nothing happened.