Animation freeze

curry curry at pair.com
Wed Mar 12 23:42:01 EST 2003

Has anyone ever made an arcade style game in Rev, or anything else
that used a lot of animations with "move without waiting" and "send
in time"?

I can't post the scripts as-is, I'd have to try to make a simpler
script to post it here, but what I've seen with two or three
different projects is that Rev can unexpectedly freeze visually,
until you press Command-period one or more times to interrupt it.

I'm not using any "wait until" statements, just "move" and "send".

Has anyone experienced this type of freezing and does anyone know a
good way to avoid it or workaround?

Thanks,

Curry