anecdotal evidence that Rev is great

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Wed Mar 12 17:10:00 EST 2003

On Wednesday, March 12, 2003, at 02:19  PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> I'm curious: how much time did it take you to write each version?

Roughly the same amount of time... but it's kind of a skewed measure
because the project requirements and screens were pretty well ironed
out by the time I started on the Revolution version. Also, in the
Revolution version I am using expert system software (CLIPS), called
via shell(), to perform calculations, whereas in the realbasic version
I had written all the calculations in realbasic.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at ARCplanning.com
alrice at swcp.com