tab key doesn't work...

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Mar 6 05:16:00 EST 2003

Well, after some careful dissecting, I ended up doing the following to get
this all to work.

created a temp btn

on mouseUp
	repeat with x = 1 to the number of controls on this cd
		set the traversalOn of control x to false --170 controls!
	end repeat
end mouseUp

Then I carefully ungrouped (not a good idea to store scripts in groups!)
each group, reordered the tabbed elements and set their traversalOn to true.
Got it working the way I wanted (thankyou RR for the Alignment palette
reorder function) then carefully grouped it back together using a very light
touch on the mouse and crossed fingers.

It appears that the MC engine can get confused by nested groups and going in
and out of them a lot. I launched the same stack in MC and had the same
problems.

-Chipp