G5/Panther and ... Encryption (was G5/Panther and Rev)

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri Jun 27 23:42:00 EDT 2003

> I want to create and populate an array. The arrays can contain numbers
> or string data that might include LF and paragraph breaks. Anyway I
> want to save the array and at later times open them as arrays. Although
> this isn't about operators working on data in arrays it is about
> changing the capabilities of arrays.

Sorry Mark

I'm still not getting you. I can't see what the difference is between what
you want above and the following:

 -- create and populate your array
 put whatever into tArray["something"]
 -- use the following to save the array
 set the customProperties["myArray"] of stack "savedArrays" to tArray
 save stack "savedArrays"
 -- use the following to load the array
 put the customProperties["myArray"] of stack "savedArrays" into tArray

Am I still way off?

Cheers

Monte