Bug in RR 2.0.1 ???: missing the point....

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Fri Jun 27 06:51:01 EDT 2003

This is missing the point.....

(I have my own kinky reasons for importing .mov files into
stacks)

I worked out about setting the prefs to show audio & video
clips donkey's years ago; not the point at all.

The point is VERY SIMPLE:  at the top of the RR 1.1.1
Application Browser there is a 'delete' button with a
Trashcan Icon.  There is no 'delete' button in the RR 2.0.1
Application Browser
and I am unable to delete media clips....tried through
'Edit' menu where it says 'clear text' !!!

Now at the moment I am trying to build a RR stack that will
export frames from .mov files as image files (!!!!!!!!),
and think that to do this I prob. have to import the .mov
files first.

Richmond Mathewson