Responsivness of Runtime Revolution Ltd.?

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Fri Jun 27 17:07:00 EDT 2003

On Friday, June 27, 2003, at 06:33  AM, joel.guillod at net2000.ch wrote:
> My previous experiences with RealBasic are so that the replies from
> Realsoftware are very
> fast. Also does the Supercard team.

Joel, as a former realbasic programmer, I can tell you that runrev's
support and mailing list is as good or better than Real Software. And
the product is better in my opinion ;-)

But remember that only the Pro license comes with "official" tech
support. The free and SBE licenses do not include support, I think.
Otherwise you just have this mailing list and a few others to ask
questions.

On this list there are hobbyist, shareware developers, commercial
developers, in-house corporate developers. All kinds. Welcome!

 From your email signature I see you are doing medical imaging research.
I am developing a Revolution external for the CLIPS expert system.
Medicine is one of the classic expert system domains. Let me know if
are interested in CLIPS.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at ARCplanning.com
alrice at swcp.com