WWDC news and pictures

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Fri Jun 27 09:08:00 EDT 2003

On 06/27/2003 at 09:06 AM Heather Williams <heather at runrev.com> wrote:

> Thanks Sarah. Unfortunately there don¹t seem to be any pictures at all
of
> Jeanne, I'll have to get someone onto that. I'm not at WWDC - we can't
all
> go you know, or who would be here to keep an eye on you lot? But I did
find
> a pic with me in from the Macuser awards, and have posted it, for what
it's
> worth.
>
> Regards,
>
> Heather

Didn't an older version of Revolution (mabe v1.1) have photos of the staff
in the "About Revolution" dialog? You should add that back. Who cares if
the download is a few K bigger (no more than a web page)? It is nice to
see the faces of the wonderful folks that make and support the best
programming environment known to human-kind!

Kind Regards,
Roger Eller
roger.e.eller at sealedair.com