Licence to open free version of RR ??

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Fri Jun 27 09:05:01 EDT 2003

Joel wrote:

"I registered through the Internet for some license of
Revolution two weeks ago and still haven't got the serial
to unlock the free version."

not at all clear what this means.......either one uses the
Free version, which needs not licence at all (Thank you,
Thank you, Thank you to RunRev for all us scratchers in the
dust who have made insufficient money to pay for a full
licence), or one has a licence for the PRO version.

My experinece of Runtime Revolution is that they are an
extremely friendly bunch who go to great lengths to help
with all sorts of questions, however goofy they may be.

Richmond Mathewson