Xavier Bury is out of the office.

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Jun 26 09:08:00 EDT 2003

Hey X-Man!

Talk about synchronicity!  I just mentioned your name to Ro Nagey at
the RunRev WWDC dinner Tuesday night.

With your background in HyperTalk, you've gotta love RunRev.

And I'll love having you part of the RunRev discussions.

Sooner or later we can catch up on each other's lives privately.

But in the meantime, when you get to the office could you tell you
automatic responder to ignore messages from the List?      :{`)
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company