animation (was re: revjournal incentives)

eric engle engleerica at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 02:24:01 EDT 2003

Well, I think Rev did a good job with its animation
tool. I do not know whether their animation system
could be modified so that each "cell" appears on a
different card and whether their animation system
would be easy to be exported as a quicktime movie. But
from my limited experience I don't think the latter is
possible - though I may be wrong.

Basically I think animation has to be exportable to
make Rev an even more useful tool.

=====
What would you say to a constitutional amendment to give the president dictatorial powers?
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/nation/6007732.htm