RevJournal Participation Incentives

eric engle engleerica at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 16:20:01 EDT 2003

Well, myself, my interests would be comparing
revolution to director. I wrote a small primer with
Samuel Rebelsky on porting javascript<-->hypertalk and
might like to do the same with revolution<-->director.

But I don't know whether this would interest RR -
would it?

I also made an animation stack using an XCMD for
hypercard. I would like maybe to port it to MC/RR. And
possibly even add a "cast" and "score" window. This is
because, as far as I can see, the Rev animation tool
won't let me export as quicktime.

So, yeah, my idea of ways to improve functionality of
MC/RR is to link them to similar existing apps (e.g.
web lingo), and exporting their files as quicktime or
flash. I would actually not go about animation the way
Rev is, and would like to know whether Rev will be
able to export the animations it does using this
format - because if not I definitely have a better one
to suggest.

=====
What would you say to a constitutional amendment to give the president dictatorial powers?
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/nation/6007732.htm