revCopyFile : compiler error

Romain Lafourcade lafourcade.romain at numericable.fr
Thu Jun 19 15:24:00 EDT 2003

Hello all !

I'm working on an on-screen-portfolio-maker.

At one moment the user is supposed to choose an image file somewhere on his
machine and place a copy of it in a previously created folder.
The script look like this :

on mouseUp
    answer file "Select an image :" with filter "JPEG,*.jpg"
    revCopyFile it,"My Folder" -- this folder is in the Rev folder
end mouseUp

Pressing the button returns "compiler error".

I've tried several versions of it including a try with full URLs. Can any
one tell me where is my mistake ?

I'm still on Rev 1.1.1 / G4 / Mac OS 9.2.1 / 320 Mb RAM

Thanks, Romain