[ANN] News Reader Stack Available

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Jun 18 17:37:00 EDT 2003

Hi Scott,

I love it! Every morning I check out the  latest MacCentral headlines
and your interface provides a really clean, quick and easy way to do
it. Thanks very much.

Browsing through your scripts (always on the lookout for good
techniques), I noticed that you start object names with an underline
and don't put them in quotes. Have you had any problems with this? I am
always most careful to quote all object names, but your scripts look
very neat. The major disadvantage that I can see would be that
double-clicking can't select the entire name. Has anyone else any
thoughts on the wisdom or otherwise of quoting all names?

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/