PDF plugin

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Jun 17 17:57:01 EDT 2003

Recently, "ecu"  wrote:

> Dear friends: I would like to ask if anyone has tried to run the pdf
> plugin within Revolution.  I have a number of .pdf files I want to open
> without exit to the acrobat reader or any other pdf viewer app, the way
> the internet browsers do.

Do you mean Adobe's PDF plugin?

Internet browsers *do* use the Acrobat Reader application; the app is
embedded in the browser window via the plugin when the user clicks a PDF
link.

You might be able to use Altuit's embedded browser to run Acrobat within an
embedded browser within Revolution.  Seems like a potential Tower of Babel,
but it might work.

  http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/altBrowser.htm

Regards,

Scott Rossi