feedback & special script comments

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Jun 17 18:39:00 EDT 2003

Hi All

I haven't had any feedback on my javadoc style script comments plugin. I'm
quite interested to learn how people think I might extend it. I'm also
interested in any extra special script comments that people use. I think I
remember Richard saying something about --? or --! having special meaning
for him. It would be good to make a list of these and somehow use them in
the output.

Does anyone think it would be useful to index a whole stack and save to
html?

Can anyone work out a script that will parse a handler and find custom
functions and handlers used by it then search the heirarchy to find the
implementation? If so I could hyperlink from one to the other.

Cheers

Monte Goulding
B.App.Sc. (Hons.)

Executive Director