DiskSize

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Tue Jun 17 10:57:00 EDT 2003

Greetings...

The Goal:  To determine if the user is opening a file from a floppy disk.

Proposed Solution:  The only thing I can think to do this is to use the
capacity of the disk.  If it's less than 2MB, I can assume it's a floppy.
Do you agree?

Now, there is no diskSize function that I know of, so I have to write it
myself.  I'll have to add the size of every file on the disk, plus the
diskSpace, to get the size of the volume.

Question:  Can you think of a better way?  If not, has anyone got a code
snippet to do this?

Thanks in advance,
 -Dan