Adding an Icon to a Button

Gardner, Joseph A joe.gardner at nwa.com
Mon Jun 16 01:21:01 EDT 2003

Greetings again... I'm trying to add icons to stack buttons, but can't seem to find the right way. I can edit the Image library and create new Libraries with icon images in them, but for some reason, the Library "This Stack - Test Stack" can't be changed. When I click on the "Import File..." button nothing happens. This button works great if I create a new Library, but any icons saved in a new Library and then added to buttons in Test Stack don't show up when I save Test Stack as a stand-alone. They don't even show up in Test Stack when I open it again in Rev after saving changes and closing.

Any advice/suggestions?

TIA,

joe.