Applications for WWDC

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Thu Jun 12 11:44:00 EDT 2003

Dear listees,

I'm doing the whip round for applications made in Revolution to feature at
WWDC. If anyone has a shipping program they're proud of, that isn't already
on the Made with Rev pages, firstly, why not? Get over there and upload it!
and secondly, email me a description off list for consideration and we'll
pick the best to feature at WWDC.

The made with Rev pages are at:

http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/developercentral/madewithrev.html

Warm regards to all,

Heather

P.S. Don't forget, I'm counting the votes tomorrow for listee of the
year...if you haven't voted yet, send your nomination to me,
heather at runrev.com, with the name of your nominee in the subject line.
--
Heather Williams <heather at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Ltd.