standalone has plainly readable transcript

Emmanuel Companys mcompanys at mac.com
Wed Jun 11 16:40:00 EDT 2003

Le mercredi, 11 juin 2003, à 23:13 Europe/Paris, Klaus Major a écrit :

>> Is there any way to obfuscate the transcript source code in
>> standalones?
>
> Yep, just add a password to your stack before you build a standalone
> and
> you cannot read the code anymore. But i don't know how "deep" this
> build-in
> encryption is...

I am missing something. When I open Revolution and then a standalone,
the RR menubar disappears and I can't
even open the msg box. I even heard of a special app to make it
possible to access to the script. If this is true I suppose that the
guy able to do that would probably be able to hack a simple encryption
or have some one else do it.

As for the comments, I agree. Although I suppose the optimisation
woould be unrelevant.

Manuel