Textfield BorderColor bug..?

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Jun 10 18:05:05 EDT 2003

> Hi list, RR team
> There is still in the 2.0.1 my good old borderColor fellow...
> We (I think Sara to..) have described it some times ago. But I will do
> it again..
Yes, I have mentioned this before.

> open stack
> make textfield
> all 4 border are grey
> the top border has a shadow (double line)
> tool palette
> change to colors and patterns
> select the textfield
> click on btn borderColor
> (here rev crashes if you try to drag the color from the OSX Color
> palette to the btn borderColor
> hanging until you close the OSX palette, but thats another thing..)
> select a color lets say green, click ok
> Than: the border looks like double colored grey and yellow (border
> with 2)
> change that to border with 1 and the green color is gone...
> But the line on the top looks only grey, because its double or shadowed
> if you set the border with > than 2 than it becomes green to...
>
> Once I got an effect where all 3 lines changed to the color green only
> (no grey shadow)
> only the one on the top was grey
> But I cant reproduce that...
You can change most of the borders if you set the shadow color, but as
you say, the extra thickness at the top stays grey no matter what you
do. The only other option is to turn off 3D. Then the borders show the
border color, not the shadow color, but still with a weird grey line at
the top.

My major problem was with the focus color being dark grey but now it is
the standard OS X aqua, which is fine by me although I would have
thought that setting the focus color in Revolution should have
over-ridden this.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au