Revolution 2.0.1 now available

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Sun Jun 8 23:05:00 EDT 2003

*********
> From: "Monte Goulding" <monte at sweattechnologies.com>
> To: <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
> Subject: RE: Revolution 2.0.1 now available

> Sorry, I'm a bit frustrated about this issue. Logic seems to have gone out
> the window.
Well, I suppose you know best. I was thinking it wasn't as easy as you say.
I was trying to calm the storm, but I only succeeded in making it worse.

The end points were that I don't babysit my long downloads, I simply kill
the monitor and go do other things. In fact, it's nice to take a break, get
away from the machine for awhile, and catch up on the neglected backlog of
other stuff. I have my own business, and I'm used to shifting time
allocations around all the time anyway.

Ken N.