About WindowShape

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 11:18:01 EDT 2003

--- Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
> Jan Schenkel wrote:
>
> > I came up with this theory as I was investigating
> > way of building drawers and still keeping things
> in a
> > single stack. However, I don't have time to
> > investigate this path anymore.
>
> No need, if you can afford to wait:  drawers are on
> the list, although no
> specific timeline for implementation has been
> announced.

True, but for those who like to do cutting edge
things, this could be the answer :-)

> > It is very well possible that this is horrendously
> > slow, as Transcript doesn't have a built-in
> > replicate() function.
>
> How does this differ from the clone command?

Ah, and my FoxPro background shows again : I didn't
mean replicate() as in cloning a control, but as in
  replicate("0",10) => "0000000000"
which would come in handy for this sort of
mass-production of the same character.

Jan Schenkel.

=====