Books on Rev

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Jun 2 14:16:01 EDT 2003

Richard,

Agreed. No traditional publisher will touch this until there is a
demonstrated large enough user base. But, there are some 'untraditional'
publishers, using POD (Publish on Demand) technology (ex.
www.publishamerica.com) who might sell copies of a RR book online 'as orders
come in.'

Just a thought,

Chipp