Can anyone help with the 'printable area' problem

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jun 2 05:52:01 EDT 2003

It seems from earlier posts that neither MC or RR offer a way for a
scripter to find out what the actual printable area is on a page. It
seems so crashingly obvious to me that this is absolutely needed for
any but the most primitive printing facility in an application that I
think it's time we got some kind of solution, at least for Macs and
PCs. If anyone with sufficient technical skills would like to take on
a solution for either or both of these platforms (Applescript, Xcfn,
DLL etc - I am not competent to judge), contact me off list and we'll
see if we can come to some arrangement.

Cheers

Graham