OT - Rev XML terms--tutorials

Tuviah Snyder tuviah at runrev.com
Wed Jul 30 04:10:03 EDT 2003

>Not sure, but I think it is synonymous with an XML "element". But the
>semantics are that a node is part of a tree structure. So it's an XML
>element that maybe has parent node, sibling nodes and children nodes.
I love XML and think of XML as the text representation of a data structure.
But it may be easier for you to think of them as trees with expanding
branches. I suggest you take a look at the xml-treeview stack which comes
with Rev 2.0.

Yes and I think every application should also support saving to/importing
from XML. But then if Microsoft did that we would have a million word
processors compatible with MS Word.

Tuviah Snyder <tuviah at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Software at the Speed of Thought