DV out from OpenGL Game Engine

WIlliam Griffin bill at igame3d.com
Wed Jul 30 01:28:01 EDT 2003

Hello again.
Something has been on my wish list for awhile, and the Video In stuff
inspires me to ask here. Is there a way to get output to DV via
firewire from Revolution?

I would like to be able to record game play / presentation to DV tape
for bringing back into the machine. I feel this would be faster cleaner
and more
manageable than say writing a file.

Can this be done? If not how much would one charge for an external
to enable this?

Our OpenGL external has some crafty abilities, but right now the DV
out is not in the picture as coder man Tobi doesn't have a Dv camera
and I can't walk it over to Germany from New Jersey.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.
Bill Griffin
bill at igame3d.com