Question on .rev file format

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Jul 29 19:33:02 EDT 2003

> Thanks to all who replied, your comments are very useful.
>
> I guess I am not completely convinced that the pluses outweigh the
> minuses regarding the Revolution binary format, but I will try to keep
> an open mind.

Hi Steve

There was an mcRipper to save a stack as XML but I think it crashes 2.x. It
shouldn't be too hard to modify though. I'd be very interested in a system
that created individual XML files for each object with references to each
other. That way it would be possible to muck around with the relationships
between objects to improve reuse & maintainability. For example you could
use the same card on two stacks and maintain the one source.

Cheers

Monte