Cursor Question about Transparency

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Jul 29 12:10:03 EDT 2003

On 7/29/03 Dar Scott wrote

>On Tuesday, July 29, 2003, at 02:30 AM, Rolf Kocherhans wrote:
>
>> My question now, since I have the same problems as anyone else with
>> cursors
>> how do I set the transparent color ????

Here is how I do transparency for cursor:

1) Create a black and white image in Photoshop/ImageReady/Fireworks/etc.
2) All areas that are going to be transparent I assign a color like Red.
3) When exporting I select Red to be the transparent color.  I export as png.
4) Import the image into Rev and you should be able to use it as a cursor with transparency intact.

Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com