Palm Database Viewer

Lars Lewejohann lale at phenotyping.com
Sat Jul 26 11:10:01 EDT 2003

Hello,

Thanks for your replies! I updated the stack at
http://www.tinyredbook.com/PDBV.zip . Now it should
work on Mac too (I changed the open database for Macs
to non filtering). I am still confused about the file type of
Palm databases on a Mac.

James Richards wrote:

>A little preliminary checking on my Mac shows that there is no single file
>type for Palm databases. Different Palm applications set different types.

If there is no single file type, how will a pdb be assigned to
be hotsyncable? All I could find so far was that changing the
file type to "Gld0" might work. However, if this is not a
generic pdb file type, will it work then on all Macs connected
to a Palm-handheld?

Any enlightenment  will be appreciated!

Kind regards,

Lars