Extracting From Excel and Access

Joeri Paeleman paeleman at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 24 15:53:00 EDT 2003

If you're not in a hurry, I'm writing a little external which will allow you
to do just that.

The external will make it possible to execute OLE commands directly from
Revolution. This means than a lot of what's possible in Visual Basic (at
least regarding Interapplication Communication) will be available in
Transcript, including running VBscripts in a way similar to AppleScript.

Actually I've been using the external myself for some time now, but I still
need to find some spare time somewhere to prep it for distribution (other
people usually manage to find bugs in my code that I would never encounter
myself).

Joeri Paeleman