Fatal crash in "print card" with player object present

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Wed Jul 23 22:50:01 EDT 2003

David,

Frankly, I'm amazed that this kind of a bug can even exist. Did you
just try it in v1.1.1 or did you know about it since prior to 2.0 (and
has someone reported it already)?

For Rev 2.01 to crash under this circumstance is simply inexcusable.
This renders my project (and all of the time and effort I've spent
brainstorming with my customer) worthless until the problem is fixed or
Rev can provide a reasonable work-around.

I don't mind "cat-skinning" (as in "more than one way...") but this is
ridiculous.

Barry