Universal GUI (was Re: HIG...)

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Jul 23 21:44:03 EDT 2003

A universal GUI is an interesting concept. But I do not think that we
here at this list have enough resources to pull a specification off.
But I do no think that anyone is doing this already, as those that have
to resources are more of the coder and less of the designer kind
(generalised observation).
Maybe a project akin to the IPC-Rev group could be formed... if there
are enough interested people.