Anybody Home?

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Wed Jul 23 18:14:03 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, July 23, 2003, at 04:52  PM, Daniel Leavey, Vectra Inc.
wrote:

> A few days ago, I sent an email to <info at revolution.com>
>
> It just came back with a postmaster’s message telling me the server
> timed
> out trying to connect to <info at revolution.com>
>
> Has anyone ever communicated with the folks responsible for the
> software?

I don't think revolution.com is owned by Runtime Revolution Ltd (the
folks responsible for the software.) Try runrev.com

And yes we are home :-)

List-
revolution.com is listed as status: REGISTRAR-LOCK. Is it going to
available for snatching?

http://www.enom.com/domains/
whois.asp?DomainName=revolution.com&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com