Message Box woes & editing Revolution

WIlliam Griffin bill at igame3d.com
Wed Jul 23 09:41:01 EDT 2003

Typing a command and hitting return in Message box results in no action.
Whats the deal?

Also how do I move the "Edit script" submenu item to a button on the
inspector palette?
I spend much time editing scripts which ammounts to
1. select object
2. edit group
3. find inspector under some other window
4. hold down drop down menu
5. select edit script
6. find script window under other windows.

There must be a way of making this app intuitive and to do things I
expect it to do.

Revolution is moving my windows around to make room for that toolbar
at the top of the screen. I've spent a lot of time adjusting my
interface for my users sake,
this revolution "move your interface"  glitch is not welcome.

Thanks.
Bill Griffin
info at igame3d.com
www.igame3d.com