What are you developing?

Rod McCall rodmc at runrev.com
Mon Jul 21 14:54:03 EDT 2003

Hi everyone,

I'm currently trying to gain some further information on what sort of
products are being developed in Revolution. If you're already shipping
a commercial/shareware product or have one due for completion (or
upgrade) in the next six months please email me off list.

Also don't forget our user contributions section at:
http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/developercentral/
usercontributions.html

Kind regards,

Rod

Dr. Rod McCall                              www.runrev.com
Runtime Revolution Ltd
91 Hanover Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1DJ
t: +44 (0)131 718 4333 f: +44 (0) 131 718 4334
Revolution: Software at the Speed of Thought

All incoming emails are subject to virus and spam checking, this may
delay receipt and any response.