closestackrequest

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sun Jul 20 06:43:03 EDT 2003

Bonjour Yves,

> Hi
>
> I have a newbie question
> I don't understand the meaning on the "closestackrequest"
>
> Can anyone gives me an sample of a script using this command ?

When you close a window/stack, the message "closestackrequest" i sent
to the engine.

If there is no handler that deals with "closestackrequest" then the
window/stack will just close.

If you have a handler, you can either prevent the window from closing
and/or implement
some "clean-up" etc... scripts before the window closes...

2 examples (stack script):

on closestackrequest
   ##  nothing here :-)
end closestackrequest

will never let the window close ;-)

on closestackrequest
   my_clean_up_handler
   pass closestackrequest
end closestackrequest

If the user closes or quits, this scriupt will call a handler of what
kind ever
and after this has finished we pass the "closestackrequest" and the
stack will finally close.

Hope that helps.

> Greetings.
> Yves COPPE