Future Revolution Support...

Gary Rathbone gary.rathbone at btclick.com
Fri Jul 18 19:37:01 EDT 2003

And one of the greatest guru's replies in record time...

Richard,

To answer your question would be difficult. As ever, it depends. If I was
sat at a clients site and needed a 'quick' fix asap then it maybe near
priceless. However, messing around at home with a relatively minor annoyance
response time and cost would not be a factor.

As per my previous post Rev is now global. And I don't expect charity to
expand my development or financial prospects.

A group support program of this kind would need careful thought and
planning...

Thanks

Gary Rathbone BSc MBCS