Shell Problem - Windows

Mike McManus McManusM at KramerGraphics.com
Fri Jul 18 05:20:00 EDT 2003

Each command returns something. The "identify" command returns info about the image file I am looking at. The "convert" command returns the completed file name. By returns, I mean in the output from the command.  for example The "identify -help" command I started this thread with should output the help text for the identify command. This works fine from the Dos prompt itself. or under OSX where I get the output.

Just as the Shell function dictionary entry states "Runs a shell command and returns the command's output."