Rev 2.02/New pricing

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Fri Jul 18 02:00:02 EDT 2003

On Friday, July 18, 2003, at 12:15  AM, Geoff Canyon wrote:
> Then someone else released an app that made fun of _those_ guys
> because it said, "made with real assembler." ;-)

"Made with real electrons"

> Seriously, anyone who wants to taunt me because he programmed his app
> in C is welcome to. I'll take the extra free time. (or code, really --
> I don't have any extra time, just more done at the end of the day)

Same here!

> Everyone say it with me:
>
>      Hi, my name is Geoff Canyon, and I use Revolution.

Revolution is pretty amazing stuff. There are lots of folks unaware
that there exists a tool that can deliver across platforms, look good,
run fast, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. People need to know about
it!

Geoff do you know if the current 50% off prices will continue including
the 2.1 release?

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com