Rev 2.02/New pricing

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Fri Jul 18 01:23:02 EDT 2003

On Thursday, July 17, 2003, at 10:50  PM, Alex Rice wrote:

> For some reason this also reminds me there at least one app that has a
> spoof of the "made with realbasic" logo. It says "made with real c++".
> Very much a programmer's in-joke, but definitely a slight for
> realbasic programmers.

Then someone else released an app that made fun of _those_ guys because
it said, "made with real assembler." ;-)

Seriously, anyone who wants to taunt me because he programmed his app
in C is welcome to. I'll take the extra free time. (or code, really --
I don't have any extra time, just more done at the end of the day)

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com