Rev 2.1

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu Jul 17 09:37:01 EDT 2003

Hi Roger,

first let me say i hope that "Revolution 2.1" is not a typo from
the macgadget team :-)

> <snip>
>> Tranlation (from babelklaus ;-):
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Klaus Major
>> klaus at major-k.de
>> www.major-k.de
> <snip>
>

> When will "babelklaus.rev" be available to download from your website
> Klaus? ;-D

Well, since this is my personal "brain internal ;-)",
it will never make it to my site, sorry...

> Roger Eller
> roger.e.eller at sealedair.com

Regards

Klaus Major
(following the very exiting process of merging MC and RR
and the things that are coming...)

klaus at major-k.de
www.major-k.de

P.S.
I like the new pricing scheme, but i also think that a "Revolution"
splash-screen IS a real showstopper in this region > 100 $.

OK its only 75 bucks for a limited tiome, but nevertheless...

P.P.S.
We need a RevPlayer (like the SuperCardPlayer)! ;-)
...and we want it pre-installed on EVERY new pc, mac or *nix box :-D