Rev 2.02/New pricing

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Thu Jul 17 01:51:00 EDT 2003

No -- if you don't need the other features of the Enterprise edition,
you could buy the Studio edition for Windows for $199, and the Express
edition for Mac for $75. This combination would allow you to build for
any platform, and debug natively on Windows and OS X, for $274.

Also note that the Enterprise edition is currently $599, which is
roughly $400 cheaper than it has ever been. (At least in the six years
of history I'm familiar with)

On Wednesday, July 16, 2003, at 07:52  PM, Edwin Gore wrote:

> Um...something seems very wrong here. It's going to cost $1199 to do
> any
> kind of real cross-platform development!?!?! According to this list, I
> am
> going to need to develop under windows, and if I want test and debug
> something for the Mac I will need to either pay $1199, or test on the
> mac
> using the free version and WRITE DOWN all the error bugs, since I
> can't edit
> scripts longer than 10 lines on my test machine!?!?

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com