Rev 2.02/New pricing

Alan Simon alansimon01 at optonline.net
Wed Jul 16 22:44:01 EDT 2003

How does the new pricing scheme relate to this?

Runtime Revolution 2.1 -- which was demonstrated at the CreativePro
expo today -- is the latest update to the user-centric, multi-platform
software development environment. Revolution 2.1, now in beta, will
contain dozens of improvements. Mac OS X developers will benefit from
the addition of "metal" appearance, dra wers, and other interface
creation improvements. It is available for half-price ($200) until July
23.

Alan Simon