Rev 2.02/New pricing

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Wed Jul 16 22:24:00 EDT 2003

>Well in theory the improve list is meant to hear about things first.

Oops, you're right. I meant to post this on the improve list.

>It seems there is no 'Free' edition listed also.

I was sort of assuming that the 30-day trial period edition was similar
to what we currently have:

"After the 30-day period expires, the Evaluation Edition is transformed
into the Free Edition. You can continue to use the Free Edition as long
as you want, but to remove the length limitation on scripts, or to
continue to use Professional Edition features such as non-ODBC database
connections after the evaluation period has passed, you must purchase a
license."

Howard Bornstein