Need some help

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jul 15 17:14:00 EDT 2003

Edwin Gore wrote:

> Excellent suggestion Chipp - Webmerge is a great product and would be very
> well suited for this - plus there's a trial version!

And for what it's worth, I was inspired ny Rev with the licensing:  every
feature is fully enabled in the WebMerge demo with no time limit.  Similarly
to Rev's script limits, the only restriction is the number of records that
can be processed for free (currently 20).

There are a number of Web developers who use WebMerge in conjunction with MS
Access or FileMaker Pro to delivery a complete cpntent update system for
their clients with simpe Web sites.  Their client just types into whatever
fields their consultant has set up for them, and click a button that
launches an automated WebMerge settings file to merge the data with HTML
templates and upload the geberated pages.

I certainly don't mind folks getting good use out of the free download
version of WebMerge.  If you have a simple site with 20 pages or fewer and
could benefit from it by all means do so.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation