DB examples corrupted? and other questions

revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com
Sat Jul 12 21:14:00 EDT 2003

Andu (Novag) use extensively SQLite beside MC apps.
<<

Thanks for that Pierre.  I came across SQLite by accident myself a couple of weeks ago, and didn't think to search the Metacard list to see if anyone had used it.

I know that one friend of mine I introduced to Rev is very happy now that I also pointed her in the direction of SQLite.  If she has any further questions with it, I shall point her in the direction of Andu.

David:
If you are really looking to get involved with a SQL database, don't overlook Firebird.  It has a great pedigree, a good support group at Yahoo groups, is practically maintenance-free and has sooooo many different development tools.  For anyone interested, have a look at http://www.ibphoenix.com

However, if you don't need a SQL database, avoid the additional complexity and stick with stacks :-)

Bernard.