Need some help

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Thu Jul 10 03:18:00 EDT 2003

Hi James,
On Wednesday, Jul 9, 2003, at 23:27 Europe/Vienna, Edwin Gore wrote:

> [...]

If you are on a Mac, have a look at Freeway (or another grafical Editor
Dreamweaver, Golive) to do it in html, and have also a look at Richard
Gaskins WebMerge 2.2. This seems a great and cost effectiv solution for
your project, if you dont need a dynamic db connection with a SQL or FM
Pro db.
my 2 cent

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539